Monday, March 1, 2010

a little wee update.

I'll go ahead and warn you that this post will have no pictures but since I haven't posted anything in like for-eh-ver I just wanted to give a little update. Good news, Wellington did not get hit by a tsunami. Even if we did, our house is on quite a hill so we would be ok. Nicole and I have been really busy helping Wendy get ready for her wedding that was just on Saturday. There are quite a few pictures that go with that whole event.
The other excitement has been that Nicole's brother, Scott, and three of his friends just moved here on the 25th!!! Shawn, Tim and Jackie are now part of the family, we're all crammed into our 3 bedroom/1 bath house...and it's awesome. No really. I'm loving it. They are looking for jobs right now and when those get all sorted out, we'll work on getting them a place of their own. But until then, we'll just be one big group.
I'm still having so much fun here but I miss everyone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment