Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have pictures!

Hello followers! I'm sorry for the delay in the posting, I'm sure some of you probably thought that I might have died on 'the Hill' but not yet. I was waiting to put something very interesting on here but then I just kept getting behind so this might be a big one...with pictures!!


This is a picture taken from our deck that overlooks Island Bay and look, we can see the ocean! In fact on a clear day, you can even see the South Island and the mountains. I zoomed in on these so you could see them. Pretty cool huh?


I have tried to get pictures of 'the Hill' but every time I try, it's either rainy or dark or I simply forget because I'm too busy trying to breathe. However, I did take pictures from the house so that you can get a general idea of this craziness. This picture is taken from the deck. There are stairs/ramp stairs from the house to get to the road which is Hudson Street (where we live). Then about an inch and a half from the top of the picture and an inch from the telephone pole, is the New World grocery store.
I zoomed in on New World so that you can maybe find it easier. It's the building at the very top. Now find the buildings right in front New World, that's where the bus stop is. I walk this 'hill' whenever I go somewhere. Y'all thought I was being a bit dramatic about this hill, didn't you? There are multiple paths and stairs that we take to get from house to bus, and I will bring you pictures of these later.
I was going to make this huge post about everything that I've done but I think I'll stop here and separate them a bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. You do have a HILL! Exercise girl - go get em!!! KJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle
    I am going to get this on the site yet. I am enjoying the pictures and your comments.I want you to enjoy your new world. Be careful and get you rest and sleep each night. I need a telephone number and the difference in the time so I can call you.
    I love you swweetheart. You are great .
    Stay faithful. Go to Church and worship God. He is there in New Zealand as well as all of hte rest of the world.
    Grand Daddy
    Bill Clark

    ReplyDelete