Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Kiwi Adventures of Edward Cullen

This is Edward Cullen. He is an action figure from the Twilight series which mean that I am a huge dork.
Kinda like that Travelosity gnome that shows up in all those random places, he is in New Zealand with me and he goes everywhere. This is Edward and FERNando. I'm not quite sure if this plant will make it much longer. Nicole's previous flatmate, Pip, left it in our care and it's slowly dying. We've tried watering it, giving it more sunlight, less sunlight, naming it...and nothing is working.
Nicole and I were cooking dinner one night for friends Wendy and Steven and we caught Edward trying to help. Be on the lookout for all of his exciting adventures!!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole. I didn't know you got married. Congratulations!!!

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete