Saturday, November 21, 2009

I found some more pictures!!!

Most of the pictures on my blog have been either from Nicole's big fancy camera but I had some on my camera that I thought were cool from some of our past events. I won't write too much about them.For the Halloween party, Edward dressed up as a mummy...instead of the vampire that he actually is. This is him with our creepy bleeding candles. He perched here all night.

I surprised Nicole with this picture while we were doing all of the laundry that the German boys brought. I told y'all that the washer was small. (it's the one on the bottom)
These are some cool houses that I saw on our walk to Red Rocks that one day a few weeks ago. These were all facing the ocean because there is nothing on the other side of the street...except the sidewalk that I was walking on.
This weirdly shaped house is just one of those things that you want to go in to just to see what that triangle room really looks like. Is it a room? or a vaulted ceiling? Can you look out of the little porthole??
These people obviously missed the fact that you're supposed to look at boats from your balcony...not be in a boat on your balcony. Either way, I want a boat to be attached to my house someday.
Yes, this is a house. Possibly a 'Bach' which is like a summer beach house here. There's really like no room in this thing but it's awesome.
Hope you've enjoyed the new additions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment