Sunday, November 1, 2009

Michelle + power tools = good idea???

Hello! So yet again I will start another blog post by saying I'm sorry that I haven't written anything in over two weeks but I have several things to post. So this picture above was taken from our deck on one of the most gorgeous days that I've seen, Manuel even said that this might be the best view of the South Island that they've ever had. Pretty right?? Yeah...it's not always like this. You're probably wondering what I've been so busy with that I can't find time to sit down and update this thing, I started my new job and worked alllll week long. After having a month off, this was not fun. At all. The people see nice enough but it's just a pain to get all dressed up just to sell some perfume. I much more prefer doing something with my hands so, in our spare time, Nicole is teaching me how use some power tools!

She bought this outdoor furniture...that I don't have a picture of, sorry...on TradeMe, which is kinda like Craigslist/Ebay for New Zealand. It was in a sorry shape and she's refinished the table and sewn new covers for the chairs but hadn't gotten around to actually finishing the chairs. Here I am using the sander/buffer like a pro...please note my safety goggles and glasses.

Are you impressed?? I should have a picture of the finished products...I'll get one of those up for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment